- Good condition, semi-professional enlarger, really solid and very well made
- Tested and working well, 100%. Some minor cosmetic marks from use and storage
- CLS 80 COLOUR head with 24v lamp installed, TRA 80 transformer included
- All fixtures, fittings and movements working as they should though crank for raising head up and down is a quite stiff, some adjustment should be possible
- Comes with copy of Durst M800 Instructions
- Vivitar VHE 100mm f/5.6 is actually a Schneider Componon-S rebranded for Vivitar, clean and clear, no fault/s. Dates to 1977-78
- Comes with
- Negative Carrier has top and bottom glass plates.
- Negative Carrier is suitable for 6x9cm down to 35mm format (24x36mm frame), just use the adjustable masks to reduce the lit area.
- Alternate metal masks are available (online) for set sizes, e.g. 6×7, 6×6, 6×4.5, 35mm etc
- Multi-contrast (Black & White) grades from 00 to 5 are possible by setting the yellow and magenta controls, see Ilford’s website for specific settings with this Durst head
- Baseboard measures approximately 18×20″ / 455x500mm
- Enlarger stands approximately 115cm column height, 126cm at full height extension
- Enlarger operates via in-built switch within transformer
- Mains lead and UK plug fitted. Made in Italy by Durst Inc.
- A rare enlarger in excellent condition, ideal for users and collectors alike
- Very heavy, over 26kg, please ask for shipping quote
Check pictures carefully before purchase
In stock at Real Camera Liverpool
Dispatch to mainland England, Wales, and southern Scotland
Cosmetic – 8.5
Mechanical – 9 (stiff column height adjustment)
Optical – 9.9 (no visible fault/s)
Electronic – 10